- Pedagogical Strategies
- Sexual Misconduct - Education, Resources and Reporting
- Degrees Offered
- Advising & Learning Assistance Center
- Handbook of Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Course Catalog
- Academic Information and Regulations
Rensselaer is deeply committed to its undergraduate programs and to the “application of knowledge to the common purposes of life” as envisioned by our founder, Amos Eaton. We provide an education that is transformational: transformational in its approach to pedagogy, and transformational because our alumni help solve the world’s most challenging problems. Our faculty and staff are enthusiastic about undergraduate education both in and outside of the classroom and seek to include students in extracurricular design and research projects. Our undergraduates are known for their intellectual rigor, ability to solve complex problems, teamwork experience, leadership skills, and interdisciplinary view.continue ...
News & Events
- Sixth Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Coterminal Graduate Degree Program
- The Office of Undergraduate Education announces the arrival of Maureen Fodera to our campus.
- 2015 Summer Research Internship (SRI) Program at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
- Center for Future Energy Systems (CFES) at RPI - Energy Scholars Program
- Foreign Language Learning
- OIP Bloggers